Wednesday, June 17, 2015

God's protection!

This morning (14th June 2015) when I tried to open the front door, it wouldn't open.  The handle turned way too much around so I knew someone must have tried to break into our house!
So my husband went around the back to check the front door from the outside and 'lo and behold the front door handle was missing!
I reckon the burglars must have been interrupted.  To think we did not hear a thing!  They could have broken in and killed my Mom, my husband and I.  But THANKS BE TO OUR GOD who is faithful and did not allow them to enter our house!  Thank you Jesus my LORD!  I am always praying for protection around our house. Criminals have stolen much from us through the years.  Broken into our garage a few times, stolen our pool motors twice.  Unbelievable how brazen they are and they use marijuana or meth to be so brazen to do their crime.  One time when a guy broke into our garage the whole garage smelled of dope!  He got away by scaling our 6 foot wall with our weedeater in hand.  But they have never gotten inside our house.  I give God the glory for that!

Anyway, initially, after realising that someone tried to break into our home, I had a little bit of nauseous feeling in my tummy, but that went away quickly and I have this peace about me.  (Holy Spirit! :D )

I decided to have some alone time with the Lord and thank Him for keeping us safe from harm, who cares about a door handle anyway.  So I put on some worship music, worshipped our God and then I prayed and then God led me in His word to Proverbs 6:30-31 !! :)  See, God knows, He sees all and God will bless us sevenfold what the devil has stolen from us through the years and it is not just material.  He has stolen peace and joy from us through the years etc. and God is truly faithful in giving it back to us with interest!  Hallelujah!  Glory be to God!  <3

Just wanted to share this with you to remind you to always pray God's protection over you and your loved ones and over your property and to show you how faithful God is and how He speaks to us through His word!  God's word truly is alive!   
"For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." 
~•Hebrews 4:12

The devil may kill our bodies, but he can't have our souls!  We were bought at a price!  The precious blood of Jesus and we are His!  Amen!
"And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
 
~•Matthew 10:28

People do not despise a thief
If he steals to satisfy himself when he is starving.
Yet when he is found, he must restore sevenfold;
He may have to give up all the substance of his house.

~•Proverbs 6:30-31

And as I am typing here, two police vans are chasing a car, sirens galore, down our street!  The devil is working overtime!  We have to stay in prayer saints!  God bless all of you. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment