Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Forget the Former Things

 πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•Š

To Christians Who Dwell on the Past;
Forget the Former Things of Old

I sometimes tend to think back on my past sins and feel guilt-ridden all over again. How dare I, when God has forgiven those sins? The Lord spoke to me today through His holy word.
My sins are washed whiter than snow in the blood of my Jesus. I am forgiven! God forgot about it! I am a new person. God my heavenly Father sees me clothed in Lord Jesus' righteousness every time I come to Him in prayer, thanksgiving and praise. I have eternal life as a Christian. I have peace with God. To be Spiritually minded is life and peace!
So look ahead child of God, with your eyes fixed on Jesus and focus on heavenly things and all He has done for you and rejoice! No one can accuse us, for Jesus gave it all for our sins. He gave His life and took it back again! What a Mighty God.

Isaiah 43:18 NKJV‬
¹⁸ “Do not remember the former things, Nor consider the things of old."

♡🩷♡
‭Isaiah 43:1-3
¹ But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine.
² When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
³ For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;...

Romans 8:6 ‬
⁶ For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

‭Galatians 6:8
⁸ For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life.

‭Romans 6:21-23 ‬
²¹ What fruit did you have then in the things of which you are now ashamed? For the end of those things is death.
²² But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life.
²³ For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

πŸ“–Bible

🎡 Song 🎧

πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•ŠπŸ©·πŸ•Š


No comments:

Post a Comment

🩷Please be respectful in your comments. Hateful, racist, discriminatory, antisemitic or derogatory comments will not be approved. Your respectful comments (even if you disagree) are welcome and appreciated.πŸ•Š️