Sunday, November 7, 2021

God's law within my heart

Blessings to you in Jesus, saints.♡
♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡
"I delight to do Your will, O my God; Your law is within my heart.”
Psalms 40:8 BSB
•~•♡•~•
Going a little farther, He fell facedown and prayed, “My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me. Yet not as I will, but as You will.”
Matthew 26:39 BSB
Jesus explained, “My food is to do the will of Him who sent Me and to finish His work.
John 4:34 BSB
For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will, but to do the will of Him who sent Me.
John 6:38 BSB
Then I said, ‘Here I am, it is written about Me in the scroll: I have come to do Your will, O God.’”
Hebrews 10:7 BSB
The law of his God is in his heart; his steps do not falter.
Psalms 37:31 BSB
“But this is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the Lord. I will put My law in their minds and inscribe it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they will be My people.
Jeremiah 31:33 BSB
It is clear that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts.
2 Corinthians 3:3 BSB
♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡ All To Jesus I Surrender



No comments:

Post a Comment