Saturday, March 3, 2018

The Battle Is Real

The Battle Is Real

Yesterday after rebuking a Nigerian sangoma who was advertising his voodoo services online, telling him about Jesus and the gospel, pleading the blood of Jesus against his demons and God's consuming fire, he comes to my inbox on FB and threatens me and tells me "I don't like this.  You serve your God, I will serve mine.  Be warned."
Yes, I'm sure the demons oppressing him doesn't like that he heard the word of God. 
Well, I fear no man and no demons, only our holy God.
I prayed warfare prayers and I have faith because I know who I am in Christ and no weapon formed against me shall prosper, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world! Halleluyah!  Glory be to God!  Thank you Jesus.
God bless your day and your family and may He protect you from the enemy who prowls around like a roaring lion seeking whom to devour. In Jesus' Name. Amen.  Seek His face and abide in Him always.  The enemy is under Jesus' feet, therefore he is under our feet!  Jesus said to His disciples that they will tread on scorpions and serpents! We are His disciples! He gave us that authority over all the power of the enemy. Halleluyah!  But we have to be sure not to be in any willful sin or else the enemy will have an open door to attack us.
Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment