Sunday, January 31, 2016

Servants


I was reading in 2 Chronicles 6 and what God spoke to my heart was that Solomon called himself and David and God's children 'servants'. Yes Lord! This is how you talk to us, telling us to not regard ourselves higher than another, but to be humble and serve one another without sighing and murmering. Then we are truly your servants. Thank you for that lesson Lord. May I never forget that.
You still have so much work to do in me Lord my God, but you do it all in your time. Thank you for that Jesus, that you are busy cleaning out my heart, removing any ugliness that might stand between us. That process of revealing the ugliness and removing, it hurts, but it is so worth it. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your grace. Thank you for the cross. ♥†♥

No comments:

Post a Comment