Saturday, November 20, 2021

The poor realize their need for God

Blessed are you in Jesus, saints.
♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡
God blesses those who are poor and realize their need for him, for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.
Matthew 5:3 NLT
•~•♡•~•
Better to live humbly with the poor than to share plunder with the proud.
Proverbs 16:19 NLT
The high and lofty one who lives in eternity, the Holy One, says this: “I live in the high and holy place with those whose spirits are contrite and humble. I restore the crushed spirit of the humble and revive the courage of those with repentant hearts.
Isaiah 57:15 NLT
My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I, the Lord, have spoken!
“I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word.
Isaiah 66:2 NLT
But Jesus said, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to those who are like these children.”
Matthew 19:14 NLT
“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the creation of the world.
Matthew 25:34 NLT
When Jesus saw what was happening, he was angry with his disciples. He said to them, “Let the children come to me. Don’t stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children.
Mark 10:14 NLT
Then Jesus turned to his disciples and said, “God blesses you who are poor, for the Kingdom of God is yours.
Luke 6:20 NLT
♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡ All To Jesus I Surrender