Thursday, November 18, 2021

Delight yourself in the Word of the Lord

 God bless and keep you this day, saints.

Delight yourself in the Word of the Lord.




Blessed is the man whose delight is in the Law of the Lord, and on His law he meditates day and night.
He is like a tree planted by streams of water, yielding its fruit in season, whose leaf does not wither, and who prospers in all he does.
Psalms 1:1‭-‬3 BSB
•~•♡•~•
Do not enter the path of the wicked, And do not walk in the way of evil.
Proverbs 4:14 NKJV
I have not sat with idolatrous mortals, Nor will I go in with hypocrites. I have hated the assembly of evildoers, And will not sit with the wicked.
Psalms 26:4‭-‬5 NKJV
And I will winnow them with a winnowing fan in the gates of the land; I will bereave them of children; I will destroy My people, Since they do not return from their ways.
Jeremiah 15:7 NKJV
¹⁴I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, As much as in all riches. I will delight myself in Your statutes; ¹⁶I will not forget Your word. ³⁵Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it.
Psalms 119:14‭, ‬16‭, ‬35 NKJV
This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
Joshua 1:8 NKJV
The righteous shall flourish like a palm tree, He shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon. ¹³Those who are planted in the house of the Lord Shall flourish in the courts of our God. ¹⁴They shall still bear fruit in old age; They shall be fresh and flourishing,
Psalms 92:12‭-‬14 NKJV
For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, Which spreads out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; But its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit.
Jeremiah 17:8 NKJV
‘Your mother was like a vine in your bloodline, Planted by the waters, Fruitful and full of branches Because of many waters.
Ezekiel 19:10 NKJV
♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡•~•♡