Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Be angry, do not sin


Blessed day to you precious people.🤗♥️
May God our Father be merciful to you and may He give you the desires of your heart as you delight yourself in Him. In Jesus' Name. Thank you Lord.🙏🕊️

We must not sin. In God's word we are told not to sin. I know as Christians we make mistakes and sin unintentionally and that is why God's word also says that if we do sin, we have Jesus as our Advocate with the Father.

That does not mean that we can now continue merrily in deliberate sin because that is the sin that is unto death. (1 Joh. 5:16-17)
When we are in deliberate sin, we are walking in darkness. We then lie if we claim to know the Lord.

And look how we can keep ourselves from sinning against the Lord... we hide His word in our hearts.🙂

God's word teaches us what we should and shouldn't do and how we should live. It tells us what Jesus commands us to do. It warns us.
I understand why the devil does not want us to read the Bible, because then we are not spiritually growing.
When I was born again, God put a hunger for His word in my heart and He does that with all of us, but we become lackadaisical regarding the Bible when the world lures us back into its web and we fall back into sin.
Then we stop reading the Bible because the Sword of the Spirit cuts deep to reveal what is in our hearts and convicts us about sin we are in and many of us do not want to hear it.

Thank God for His great love and mercy and for His word that stands forever. Forever His word is settled in heaven.
📖🕊️📖🕊️📖🕊️📖🕊️📖🕊️📖🕊️📖🕊️
Your word I have hidden in my heart, That I might not sin against You.
Psalms 119:11

If we say that we have fellowship with Him, and walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth.
I John 1:6

My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
I John 2:1

No comments:

Post a Comment