Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Heavens like bronze

Sunday 24th September 2017 I had a dream and in the dream the sky is a lovely soft blue colour as always, but I notice the 'texture' of the sky looks solid like rock.  There is much more to the dream but for now I am only focusing on this part.
And just the other day on Monday, 29th of January 2018 I was again reading through my notes where I wrote down the dream and it came to me that somewhere in the Bible is written about the heaven hard as rock or something to that effect.  So I searched and lo and behold, look what I found.
It is symbolic of drought.
And until the other day I had no idea what it meant, "sky solid like rock".  I do believe the Holy Spirit brought it to my mind.  Please read this:

And your heavens which are over your head shall be bronze, and the earth which is under you shall be iron. 
Deuteronomy 28:23

I will break the pride of your power;
I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze.
Leviticus 26:19 



No comments:

Post a Comment