Saturday, January 27, 2018

Encouragement for you

Good morning everyone of you precious people!🤗Yes you are precious to God!  I want to tell you that God is so true to His word!  Today I read this Scripture in the picture and I had such joy because I was reminded of just the other day when I had the symptom of flu starting in my body, achy body all over and I take care of my sick Ma and I asked the Lord to please be merciful to me and take the flu from me because I need my strength to take care of Ma.  He took it from me.  He answered my prayer. 
Now look at this Scripture, He who takes care of the weak, "the Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness"!  Isn't our God awesome?!
Directly translated from my Afrikaans translation it says "he who takes care of the weak".
So take heart if you are taking care of someone who is sick, the Lord will sustain you and restore you if you should get sick. Just ask Him!
Someone might say but why does He not restore the one you're taking care of.  I do not know, God only knows.  Because I do pray for healing for her, and the Lord is very kind to her, He does not heal her of Alzheimer's, but He gives her strength and sometimes a little clarity of mind that she is able to laugh with us, small things that I notice how the Lord blesses her.
But I pray everyday for THIS day, for strength for me and my Ma, because I do not worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow has enough of its own troubles.
Have a lovely day and never forget when trouble comes your way, hard times, sickness, ask your heavely Father to help you!  He wants to help us.  We only need to ask in faith.
(A follower of a famous American church told me one time on Youtube in the comments section, when I asked why do we never see Alzheimer's patients healed in their ministries and I was told to pray for my Ma and if there is no healing it may be that I do not have enough faith.)  That really hurt, because I always pray in faith.  But I also know that God does not always heal!  If God should be healing everyone all the time, then none of us will ever die!  So I may pray in faith, but it is all in God's hands and I accept when God does not heal.  I do not get angry because I know that whatever God does or does not do, His will is good and right!  He does as HE pleases and I am good with that because I know I worship a GOOD GOD!  God bless you. Be blessed and encouraged by this Scripture.♥🕊️🌹


No comments:

Post a Comment