Thursday, January 18, 2018

Child of Zion


A year ago God used this word by Karen Grammar to speak to my heart and today again and confirming the word in Psalm 87:6-7 that I read this morning in my quiet time with the Lord. This word from a year ago is just full of NOW stuff between me and the Lord.☺️🤗💕🕊️God sees YOU! Next to your name in the Book of Life God writes: "This one was born in Zion." (That is spiritual Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem and God is speaking of your spiritual birth!) Halleluyah!

 I post the word from the Lord by Karen Grammer 18th January 2017 (a year ago).

"THE FATHER SAYS I SEE into the depths of your heart, beloved, and I know your every thought. I hear the words you speak, and recognize your voice when you pray. I know your every desire, your hopes, and your dreams; those fulfilled and those yet to come. I know the sound of your laughter; and have collected every tear you ever shed. I know your strengths, your character, and the fullness of your potential. I record all the details in your book of life. So don’t believe the lies of the enemy; that you are insignificant and irrelevant to the purposes of God? Rebuke that orphan spirit that would delay, disrupt, and destroy your destiny, in the name of Jesus! Arise and shine, my beloved, for your light {revelation; truth} has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you! Sing hallelujah!"
~Karen Grammer


No comments:

Post a Comment