Friday, February 13, 2015

Backsliders

Let the word of God speak.  God's hand is not too short to redeem a backslider.  God Himself goes after His sheep gone astray. :) There is hope for the backslider.  God will heal them and love them freely!  He says so in His word!
Even though they left God, God never left them.  God still loves them and He is still calling them through chastizing them.  May our loved ones who are backsliders listen to God who is calling them to repentance.  May God have mercy on their souls and bring them back to Him.  May they again worship the Lord their God with their whole heart.  Nothing is impossible for God.  Let us stay in prayer for our loved ones. ♥

"Return, you backsliding children, And I will heal your backslidings." "Indeed we do come to You, For You are the Lord our God.
~•Jeremiah 3:22

 "I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely, For My anger has turned away from him.
~•Hosea 14:4

For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
~•1 Peter 2:25

Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say: 'Return, backsliding Israel,' says the Lord; 'I will not cause My anger to fall on you. For I am merciful,' says the Lord; ' I will not remain angry forever.
~•Jeremiah 3:12

Why, when I came, was there no man? Why, when I called, was there none to answer? Is My hand shortened at all that it cannot redeem? Or have I no power to deliver? Indeed with My rebuke I dry up the sea, I make the rivers a wilderness; Their fish stink because there is no water, And die of thirst.
~•Isaiah 50:2



No comments:

Post a Comment