Thursday, November 6, 2014

Listen

A few nights ago I was praying, asking God about some things that were bothering me.  I was planning on quitting the Internet, Facebook.  A few other things I was talking to God about, like hearing His voice and things the enemy is attacking me with.  God usually answers me through the Bible.  So every evening and morning God would lead me to a scripture that totally spoke to my heart, so much so that I just knew it was God speaking to me.

Until I come, give your attention to public reading, exhortation, and teaching. 
•~1 Timothy 4:13

Then He said to them, "Pay attention to what you hear. By the measure you use, it will be measured and added to you.  
•~Mark 4:24

You do not delight in sacrifice and offering; You open my ears to listen. You do not ask for a whole burnt offering or a sin offering. 
•~Psalm 40:6

Be on guard for yourselves and for all the flock, among whom the Holy Spirit has appointed you as overseers, to shepherd the church of God, which He purchased with His own blood. 
29 I know that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock
30 And men from among yourselves will rise up with deviant doctrines to lure the disciples into following them.
•~Acts 20:28-30 

You think God is trying to tell me something? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment