Monday, October 27, 2014

God's Protection

I wanted to share with you how God works in my life.

The devil loves to attack me with fear, but with God's help I have learned to discern when the enemy is playing his games with me, attacking me.  I do not fear anymore.  God is faithful and gives me His peace that surpasses all understanding, because I prayed about all of this.  God is so kind, so loving, so good.

Well where I live we have a lot of crime, many burglaries.  We've had burglaries where they've broken into our garage twice and burglary attempts into the garage and an attempt to break into our house the night before we even moved into this home 25 years ago!  But God has been good to us.

The other night my husband was working night shift and I was home alone and someone triggered our security light on the side of our house.  The person must have gotten a fright and ran off, because the neighbours' dogs started barking and I heard a noise.
The reason I'm telling you this is to show you how the devil operates.  My husband and I are going away for 2 days sometime in the future and I was concerned leaving the house alone for 2 days.  The criminals will notice.  So I repented of that and gave all my fears and worries about that to our Mighty God, because ultimately He is in control and God does not like that I worry because that is a sign of unbelief, not trusting that He will keep our home safe.  I repented of that and totally put my trust in the Lord my God Yahweh in Jesus' Name!

The devil will try anything to make you doubt or worry because he hates you and He hates that you trust in God.  So I am here to tell you do not worry about anything!  Trust in Jesus!  Is anything impossible for our God?  Nothing is impossible for God!!  He loves you and He looks after His righteous ones!  The Bible says that the righteous will have many troubles, but the Lord will deliver us from them all!

But the best part with God is how He leads me in His word.  The next morning He led me to Isaiah 52:12

For you shall not go out with haste, Nor go by flight; For the Lord will go before you, And the God of Israel will be your rear guard.

That evening God confirmed His word through a sister in Christ who operates in the prophetic, who knows nothing about me and I read her status which said this:

I hear the Lord say, I have intercepted your enemies, cause your enemies are My enemies too. It's all over now. The path is clear now. No more looking over your shoulders. Because your Lord is protecting your front, back & all your sides. Now walk down My road where bandits, thieves, robbers & murderers are banned from touching you, the anointed in this season. Rest my servants for your Lord has your back, cause your enemies are My enemies too.

Do you see how God speaks?  Isn't He just so precious, amazingly loving, kind, protective of us who belong to Him.  He bought us with a price!...His blood!  We are His!
Hallelujah!  Bless the Lord oh my soul!  I love you Jesus, bless Your Holy Name Lord! † ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment